The results from MCN’s recently commissioned Television Out-of-Home effectiveness research are in.
The research was conducted by Hoop Research Group and 5iveSenses Experiential Marketing, and involved surveying shoppers on a number of topics, including:
- Shopping habits
- Awareness of Television Out-of-Home
- Attitudes toward Television Out-of-Home content
- Unprompted ad awareness
IN total, 240 shoppers participated in the survey which took place across three of MCN’s Television Out-of-Home centres; Chadstone (VIC), Chatswood Chase (NSW) and Warriewood Square (NSW).
Some of the key findings include:
- 8 out of 10 shoppers in each centre noticed MCN’s Television Out-of-Home screens
- Television Out-of-Home advertisers received higher unprompted brand awareness than any other advertiser or retailer in centre
- 57% of shoppers noticed the FOX SPORTS news updates on the Television Out-of-Home screens
- 77% of shoppers would be more likely to watch a program they saw promoted on the Television Out-of-Home screens
- Over half of shoppers (55%), admitted the screen’s audio grabbed their attention
Please read the full findings here.
For further information regarding MCN’s Television Out-of-Home network, please contact email@example.com on 02 9209 6342.