Established in 1997, MCN is Australia’s leading multi-screen media network, responsible for the advertising interests of:
- 15 capital-city free-to-air channels from Network Ten;
- 74 subscription television channel brands across Foxtel;
- 107 premium digital publishers websites;
- 50 m-sites;
- 72 apps;
- Online catch-up and streaming TV service tenplay;
- 3 IPTV services;
- 70 Digital-Out-Of-Home-TV screens within 27 major retail centres; and
- Advertising on Qantas’ domestic and international in-flight entertainment service.
MCN has long focused on redefining the television advertising model in Australia. We deliver an extraordinary combination of a high value national subscription television audience, with the fastest-growing free-to-air network, plus the largest broadcast-quality digital video network in Australia.
At the forefront of innovation, MCN has pioneered a number of local and world leading initiatives including Australia’s largest TV audience panel Multiview, Australia’s most advanced trading platform LandMark and the world’s first integrated programmatic private marketplace for TV. MCN can now ensure advertisers can simply and efficiently find and buy audiences across any screen in real time. Advertising campaigns are now more targeted, more accountable and more powerful than ever before.
MCN brings life to your campaigns, creating insight-driven communication solutions, which not only reach, but create a dialogue with your consumers.
MCN is an Australian Top 50 BRW innovative company in 2015.
MCN is a partner in MBX, a programmatic advertising exchange with NewsCorp. MCN is a joint venture between Foxtel, Ten Network and FOX SPORTS.